A Pictorial History of Newton Longville Rotating Header Image

Errata

A list of items that we concur to require clarification

New item added Aug 2010 courtesy of Gill Murray

The Old Parsonage was actually first constructed in 1580 and extended in 1830

List below courtesy of Hazel Churchward Summer 2010;

P17 Photo title wrongly attributed to V.E day, in fact Coronation Day 1937, Hazel is the girl in the photo.

P20 The Inn was called the Royal Oak

P28 Part of the foundations of  Yew Tree Farm might belong to an  earlier building known as ‘Stamford’ farmhouse

P29 The weather boarded barn actually belonged to Carters Farm now Ivy Lodge

P35 The date of the fire was July 2nd 1818

P56 London End should read Church End